Child & Adolescent Mental Health Clinical Supervisor
Do you enjoy developing a team, leading it to success and being rewarded and recognized for your contributions? Graham Windham seeks an experienced and dynamic Mental Health Supervisor with previous experience supervising mental health and social work professionals and interns preferred. Must possess strong motivation and coaching skills.
The successful candidate will carry a small caseload.
We value a culture of learning and growth. We offer staff development opportunities, wherein our employees have access to an array of training and learning opportunities, including CEU credits.
Graham Windham’s staff are a uniquely dedicated and diverse workforce who see to it that every child, every family that we come into contact with is treated with respect and given the support they need to make change and heal. We value our team and offer competitive salaries, the possibility to earn an annual bonus, and have a competitive benefits package.
Child welfare is not “just a job.” It’s a commitment to helping our vulnerable neighbors when they need it most. It is a dedication to respecting the humanity of the families and children we serve. It is our life’s work. At Graham Windham we are dedicated to providing real, meaningful, and effective help, no matter what. We like to come to work and we love working with parents, children, teens, foster parents, and members of our communities.
Our Manhattan, Bronx and Brooklyn clinics provide quality mental health services to children, youth, and young adults and their caregivers. Our primary responsibility is to address and help resolve wellbeing barriers; our licensed clinical staff also have an expertise in trauma associated with maltreatment including physical and sexual abuse, foster care removals and adoption.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
With the guidance and support of the Graham Mental Health Management Leadership and Director, the Supervisor will:
- Manage the hiring, development and training of MH & Wellness staff and interns.
- Carry a small caseload as necessary and a percentage of the program standard for clinicians.
- Responsible for quality compliance and risk management functions by monitoring all alerts and reports for session notes, treatment plans, intake and admission decisions, treatment teams, insurance, etc.
- Oversee the assignment and follow-up of crisis response, outreach, individual/ group/ family therapy, intakes, discharge, screenings, caseloads, etc.
- Share clinical supervision with program leadership to support clinical competency and evidence-based practices. Uphold program fidelity.
- Collaborates with PPP and leadership to ensure all required administrative task management and site operations are running smoothly and holding clinicians and interns accountable to those standards.
- Work in partnership with internal Graham programs to create seamless support and access to Mental Health services, evaluations, assessments, high-risk clients, crisis, etc. as well as the community as needed.
- Create and monitor an outreach and intake plan to increase enrollment, maximize caseloads, meet targets for clients admitted and served at sites. Strategize retention, manage discharges as necessary and ensure exemplary quality of services.
- Hold program staff accountable for productivity and revenue targets.
- Collaborate fluidly between clinic administrative supports, therapeutic services and psychiatry within the clinic. Work seamlessly with all Graham stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with licensure, contract and private foundation requirements as necessary (i.e. the Office of Mental health, Joint Commissions, Medicaid/Mental health /Hygiene and the New York City Department of Health).
- Professional Licensure and/or Certification as required by program regulations and standards (LMHC, LCSW, LMSW)
- (3+) years direct experience working with youth and families in the mental health field
- Previous experience supervising mental health and social work professionals/interns preferred.
- Prior clinical experience with children/adolescents/families
- Demonstrated understanding of how to create and manage services for multiple stakeholders including children and adults.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Practical and strong decision-making skills.
- Bilingual- English/Spanish preferred
Full-Time Position. Graham Windham offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, holiday pay, retirement savings plan, and much more.
Full-time position; salary commensurate with experience.
Salary Range: $69,000 - $72,000 + Merit Pay + Comprehensive Benefits + Staff Development
Graham Windham offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time and much more…
- Legacy Compensation for Years of Service
- Paid vacation, sick, personal days and holidays
- Retirement Savings (i.e. Pension & 403b) with employer contribution
- Basic Term Life Insurance
- Dependent Care FSA - Transit/Commuter Benefit
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Appreciation Programs and Events
- Employee Discount Programs
- Scholarship Assistance Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Work Option (if feasible, requires approval)