Open position in all Coegi office locations including St. Louis, MO, Kansas City, MO, Columbia, MO, and Minneapolis, MN; Hybrid work schedule: in office/remote.
Reporting to the Director of Data & Technology the Solutions Architect Manager owns the digital media tagging and measurement process. The Solutions Architect manager is responsible for the supervision and the operational technical tagging and performance tracking support for digital media activation across programmatic, search, and social channels. In this role, this person will ensure those under their supervision are developing and executing effective ad operations support for media campaigns throughout the complete activation processes of onboarding, execution, and measurement. A key function of this role is to translate client marketing objectives into an operational solution ensuring media campaigns are delivered and measured to meet client expectations. Cross functional collaboration with Account Strategy, Client Service and Coegi’s analytic partner, RADaR, will be required to ensure best-in-class service is delivered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities. (Other duties may be assigned)
- Oversee and maintain systems for campaign activation, pacing and ongoing performance measurement needs of client media across programmatic, search and social platforms
- Proficient, with hands-on experience, in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Java Script and Campaign Manager a must.
- Review status and performance of designated accounts with Operations Directors
- Be responsible for developing training materials and best-practices are followed for the growth of the Data and Technology Department
- Actively lead training sessions on technical topics such as productivity software (i.e. Excel and Tableau), new ad technologies or data partners and proprietary systems developed by the Data & Technology Department
- Work alongside sales and new business teams to evaluate feasibility and translate client requirements into actionable proposals
- Contribute to the external marketing of Coegi by developing timely blogs and white papers and case studies
- Be the go to resource for programmatic excellence on audience buying and targeting capabilities