EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field with minimum of five (5) years of experience in financial analysis and accounting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish & maintain effective working relationships
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently work with complex data sources utilizing skills in financial software, and Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated personal leadership skills with the ability to act with intuitiveness, make recommendations, and maintain effective working relationships.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in applying Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and concepts.
- Working knowledge of ERP software.
- Root cause analysis skills demonstrating ability to identify potential risks and opportunities as well as appropriate follow through action.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Proactive Self-starter with demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize, and complete work with speed and accuracy within established deadlines.
- MBA, CPA, and/or CMA preferred
To apply, Click Here. If you have trouble accessing the application through Paycom, please contact Ryan Ward at email@example.com.
APH IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. An offer of employment is conditioned upon successfully passing a drug screening test.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, place of birth, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status.