- Bachelor’s Degree or 2-3 years of relevant experience in professional services marketing (preferably in a law firm).
- Ability to work self-directed with minimal supervision.
- Superior project management and time management skills, with an understanding of how to prioritize tasks and projects so that resources and time are managed efficiently.
- Strong acumen for technology systems used by the department.
- Ability to quickly adapt and execute projects across multiple technology platforms and systems.
- Fluency working with MS Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat).
The job description as described above is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Firm does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, civil union status, domestic partnership status, affectional or sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy or breastfeeding, sex, gender identity or expression, disability or atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait of any individual, or because of the liability for service in the Armed Forces of the United States or the nationality of any individual or any other characteristic protected by law, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, discipline, termination, lay-off, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.