To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Master’s degree in Nursing. CHSE certification or 1-2 years’ simulation experience preferred. Strong technology acumen.
Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Effective time management and organization skills.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about working with students from a variety of backgrounds.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and set priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Able to work in team settings (e.g. with instructional course teams).
- Able to understand boundaries (with external agencies, institutions).
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Illinois RN license