The law firm of Norris McLaughlin, P.A. in Bridgewater, NJ has an immediate need for a full-time training specialist to join the Practice Support Services team.
The candidate should have a college degree with a minimum of three to five years as a technical trainer, legal environmental experience preferred.
- You will participate in a full range of training activities, including needs analysis and the development of training outlines and curricula.
- You will also deliver new hire orientation and technical training programs to staff and attorneys.
- Additionally, you will troubleshoot and provide end-user support related to software issues.
- Some travel to our tri-state offices is required.
- Must have experience in teaching in both a classroom environment and in one-on-one training sessions, law firm environment preferred
- Must present a strong working knowledge of Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Office 2016 products
- Must have a working knowledge of document management systems (iManage Desksite preferred), Workshare Compare, Adobe Acrobat and/or PDF Scansoft products, Best Authority TOA program, and time entry systems.
- The ideal candidate must also exhibit the following:
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- attention to detail
- be self-motivated
- the ability to work independently
- highly organized.
To be considered for this position please fill out and submit the online application along with your cover letter and resume.
The job description as described above is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Firm does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, civil union status, domestic partnership status, affectional or sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy or breastfeeding, sex, gender identity or expression, disability or atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait of any individual, or because of the liability for service in the Armed Forces of the United States or the nationality of any individual or any other characteristic protected by law, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, discipline, termination, lay-off, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training