Do you want to help people experience and know the Love of Jesus?
It's more than a job. It's a calling.
Serving on Staff at Carolina Creek could just be the best decision you’ll ever make.
Whether you have a professional interest in camp ministry, children’s or youth ministry, adventure/recreation, digital media, and communications, or you just want to work hard, play hard, be stretched, and be part of a missional, close-knit community of Christ-followers, you are meant to be here.
- Staff Training: May 10-17th, May 17-26th, 2023
- Full Summer: May 28th-August 5th, 2023
- 1st Half: May 28th- July 1st
- 2nd Half: July 2nd- August 5th
- 17 years of age or older required
- Current valid driver’s license preferred
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred
- Must be CPR and First Aid Certified (online courses are not accepted)
- Based on position
- Must be a lifeguard or able to become a lifeguard
- Must be able to pass camp-specific adventure facilitation training