About RightNow Media
RightNow Media's mission is to work with the global church to inspire people to love others before self and Christ above all. We serve the global church by providing streaming video resources that inspire and equip people to disciple and love others at home, at work, at school, and in their communities. We value family, hard work, teams, and the power of stories. And we love the church.
We are proud to say that we have been a Certified Best Christian Workplace by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute for the past four years.
This person will be responsible for the creation of a wide variety of graphic needs including images for HTML emails, original video content branding, social media graphics, and print collateral for live events. This person will be an integral part of a team of designers and will report directly to the Creative Director. To work best with our team, this person is required to work from our office in McKinney, TX. No requests for part-time or remote employment will be considered.
- Software Proficiency: Must be proficient in Adobe creative suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Proficiency in After Effects is a plus
- Code Proficiency: Basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Attention to Detail: Must have the highest standards of excellence in work and be able to thoroughly QC all output.
- Understanding of Branding, Marketing, and Consumer Behavior: All work must align with the brand standards of the ministry, while pushing to further the efforts of the strategic marketing team.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Accurate and Organized: Proven ability to be accurate, organized, detail-oriented, efficient, and proactive while balancing multiple priorities within deadlines.
- Team Player: Fosters collaboration and communication; maintains positive attitude; works with excellence
- Self-Motivated: Proactive; resourceful; excellent time management; comfortable with autonomy and independence
- Creative Problem Solver: Strong critical thinking skills; looks for innovative solutions
Required Education and Experience
- BA in graphic design, advertising, art, marketing, or equivalent industry experience
- 1-3 years experience in related field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Digital portfolio displaying strong design skill and awareness of the latest design trends