The Program Coordinator, Public Programs Team in the Fellowship Unit, supports the work of the Senior/Program Manager and Director of the Public Programs Team. The work of the Program Coordinator supports the delivery of program and unit operational plans aligned to Equal Justice Works’ strategic plan.
- Supports the Senior / Program Manager in day to day operations of programs, with assigned responsibilities for program administration activities
- Under the direction of the Senior Program Manager, supports program start up, implementation and/or continuation activities
- Supports monitoring of program timelines and operational plans to track project milestones and ensure award compliance
- Acts as administrative point person for host organizations, fellows and other program stakeholders generally and during programmatic and financial reporting. Facilitate ongoing communication and information sharing
- Assists the Senior/Program Manager in coordinating RFP and fellow recruitment processes, subrecipient programmatic capability and performance evaluation. Supports periodic program monitoring activities, including conducting desk reviews
- Maintains a general understanding of compliance regulations, grant conditions, and internal policies and procedures to effectively identify and raise issues to Unit management
- Supports management of program data, reviews and provides input on reports
- Provides administrative support on program-specific training and technical assistance activities, such as webinars/teleconferences and in-person events, executes on assigned annual Leadership Development Training program deliverables
- Collaborates with Senior/Program Manager to support continuous improvement efforts for program strategies and operational tools
- Provides range of general administrative support as assigned, including invoicing, scheduling, travel planning, notetaking, etc.
- Maintains up to date program records for external and internal purposes
- Participates in broader Public Programs Unit-wide activities and initiatives, and acts as a liaison and program/Unit representative for internal committees as assigned
- Undertakes other duties as assigned by manager or by Unit Vice President
- Other duties as assigned