Are you thinking about a career in Education, Teaching, Tutoring, Childcare, Therapy, Special Needs, Behaviorist, Psychologist, Speech Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Social Work, or Pediatrician? Gain valuable experience, which will help you get to your chosen career path!
BIA is a recognized leader within the community for intervention and support of young children and adolescents diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). BIA's mission is to significantly improve the lives of children diagnosed with Autism by providing innovative and individualized treatment.
We are currently hiring aspiring and experienced behavior technicians! We offer a paid intensive on the job training for all employees. We are seeking individuals who are looking for a fulfilling career, who love working with children, can think creatively, and are ready and willing to learn and help those in need.
Responsibilities and Duties:
BIA provides applied behavioral analysis (ABA) services to children and adolescents ages 18 months to 18 years of age. Services are offered via a hybrid program, combining clinic based, in home and community settings. Behavior Technicians will work one-on-one with clients collecting data and carrying out programs. Other duties include:
- Building and maintaining a positive environment for clients while reinforcing desirable behaviors
- Able to build a good rapport with children
- Engage clients in daily activities through implementation of an individualized, behavioral therapy program
- Follow set protocol and implement the program/activities developed by the Case Manager and/or Director
- Take accurate notes and data on each activity
- Participate in monthly meetings including regular staff trainings
- Maintain HIPAA compliance at all times, across all settings
- Work in clinic, home, community, and school settings.
Hours and Availability:
- Part-Time positions available!
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am-6:30 p.m. (exact session times vary from this time-frame)