EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Post-secondary education or experience preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a customer service role within a call center environment is preferred.
- Excellent oral, written, communication and organizational skills necessary.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize work as needed.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred, but not necessary.
- Intermediate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of the field of blindness and visual impairment preferred.
- Ability to empathize with contacts of a wide variety of ages, and situations is essential.
- Ability to work independently in support of the department.
Minimum: $15.45 Midpoint: $18.75
To apply, click here. If you have trouble accessing the application through Paycom, please contact Ryan Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org.
APH IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE.
An offer of employment is conditioned upon successfully passing a drug screening test.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, place of birth, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status.