MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- High School Education required and previous banking experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office applications, 10 key, keyboarding skills, and Xperience
- Ability to learn Loan Operating Software, such as Laser Pro and Decision Pro.
- Clerical, administrative and customers service skills required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to sustain strong attention to detail is essential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong follow through on projects and deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Strong proficiency in pc applications.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 10 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Normal office environment.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.
EOE M/F/Vets/Disability Affirmative Action Employer