Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity and respect.
The Kinsella Treatment Center (KTC) located in Bridgeport, Connecticut is a CARF accredited, Department of Public Health licensed, medication-assisted program for persons utilizing prescribed methadone or buprenorphine/suboxone, and supportive counseling in conjunction with other support and referral services.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Prepare and submit billing data and medical claims to insurance companies
- Work closely with Clinicians to ensure all information needed to bill claims has been obtained
- Obtain eligibility on Medicaid website
- Document detailed activity in the EHR System
- Issue and maintain various account reconciliations and billing reports.
- Ensures all Insurance information is current and up to date for clients
- Resolves denials from Insurance carriers, appeal denied claims as needed, and submit corrected claims in a timely manner
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.