Position Title: Vice President, Revenue Cycle Management
Who We Are
Led by highly successful physician executives with a mission to improve health care quality for underserved populations. Rendr is a primary care-driven, multi-specialty medical group serving approximately 100,000 patients through its forty locations in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens. Rendr is a growing physician practice dedicated to serving the Chinese American population throughout the New York metropolitan area. We bring together a group of world-class physicians with a proven executive leadership team and a robust care management platform to deliver the best care possible to this underserved population.
Location Corporate Office/Hybrid
Leads and oversees the revenue cycle management (RCM) functions for Rendr. Provides leadership, organizational and strategic direction to drive efficient, accurate and compliant revenue cycle management billing activities to maximize reimbursement.
- Develops and implements strategies, processes, and technology to manage the revenue cycle.
- Consults and collaborates with Rendr leadership and payors and to advise on key processes, technology and resources required to improve operations, productivity, and collection rates.
- Guides to ensure necessary contracts are in place with payers to maximize patient access and to support optimized revenue capture.
- Clearly defines, establishes, and communicates revenue cycle performance expectations to staff to achieve Rendr goals in the areas of patient access, health information management as it relates to billing and coding, rapid and complete collections, and customer satisfaction.
- Measures and reports departmental performance expectations in a timely, clear, and transparent manner, using a pre-designed system of metrics.
- Develops and implements compliance policies and procedures regarding the revenue cycle function across Rendr.
- Collaborates with various stakeholders to ensure that revenue cycle is meeting all goals and objectives.
- Develops and promotes an environment of service excellence, collaboration, and patient-centric performance throughout Rendr.
- Drives process and quality enhancements that result in key performance improvements.
- Creates processes to ensure accurate and timely billing and collections.
Administrative and Supervisory
- Leads in accordance with Rendrs values, mission, and vision.
- Provides guidance/mentorship to individuals on the Revenue Cycle team.
- Oversees performance management and team development.
External Relations and Development
- Maintains effective contacts and communication with payor and other key organizations.
- Demonstrates ability to develop and present ideas for enhancing the revenue cycle.
- Demonstrates the ability to drive new revenue initiatives, inside the revenue cycle department and across other functions within Rendr.
- Minimum of 10 years of proven, progressive experience in healthcare receivables management, including experience in with general and specialty physician practices.
- At least 5 years of leadership experience in a dynamic, high growth organization.
- Bachelors degree in business, healthcare management, finance, or a related field; MBA, MHA or MPH preferred.
- Experience in physician practice revenue cycle.
- Must be expert in contracting and negotiating with national payors.
- Extensive experience in leading reimbursement strategy.
- Proven ability in change management.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state collection laws, third-party payor, and regulatory requirements.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a high degree of professionalism in dealing with staff at all levels.
- Ability to successfully partner with treatment team leaders and administrative leaders in a highly collaborative manner.
- Demonstrated project management and performance improvement skills.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate data and make appropriate decisions/recommendations.
- Competitive pay
- A friendly and fast-paced environment working with passionate people
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- A Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401k Plan with Match