MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- High School diploma and previous banking and related experience in providing marketing, accounting, customer service and sales skills.
- Related experience providing a working knowledge of loan origination, documentation and/or processing is preferred as well as knowledge of VA, FHA and Conventional lending requirements.
- Computer skills, including MS Word, Excel and AS400.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Real estate regulations and application.
- Specific skills include ability to type business correspondence and forms.
- Computer experience should include Windows, MS Word and MS Excel or other word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to learn mortgage-lending software required. Must also have the ability to compute basic math functions as well as rates, yields and percentages.
- Bookkeeping/accounting skills required to balance transactions. Must be able to meet strict deadlines.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer and employee relations skills to relay documentation needs and requirements.
- Must demonstrate problem-solving skills to determine investor needs.
- This position requires a high degree of professionalism, customer service, sales, teamwork and confidentiality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate dependability and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong follow through on projects and deliverables.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects.
- Must be self-motivated and work well with the public.
- Strong sense of customer service.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 10 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Driving to client locations and other sites as needed.
- Normal office environment.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.
EOE M/F/Vets/Disability Affirmative Action Employer