At First Fidelity Bank, we are looking for talented, enthusiastic team members with a passion for service excellence. Our employees are critical to our overall success. We invest in our employees by providing excellent training and development, as well as advancement opportunities. We offer our employees a family environment, great benefits, competitive pay and paid time off for work/life balance. We are dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve, and we encourage our employees to participate in charitable giving and volunteer opportunities. One of our Core Values is to provide a caring place to work where people truly enjoy coming to work each day. Colleagues of First Fidelity Bank take pride in working here, make lasting friendships and have fun!
**$10,000 Sign-On Bonus***
Responsible for planning, directing, managing, and overseeing the activities and operations of the Information Technology (IT) department while assisting in the continual development and implementation of corporate IT strategy, the necessary infrastructure, backup systems and disaster recovery plan. Responsible for administering the IT budget, physical facilities of the department, development and mentoring of the IT staff, able to transform business unit needs into technical solutions, and managing the operating budget for the department.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Lead, manage and mentor the IT Department staff.
- Managerial oversight of the IT staff which includes hiring, coaching for performance, and handling necessary disciplinary action, while participating and enforcing all policies relating to the Performance Planning & Evaluation program.
- Prepare annual IT budget and business plan.
- Develop, implement, and monitor management information systems policies and controls to insure data integrity, security, systems performance and legal and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure compliance with internal & external audit requirements.
- Ensure the bank’s Business Continuity Plan (BCP) will insulate it from local or regional events, recommends and drafts proposed changes to relevant sections of BCP, and continuously strengthens annual division BCP testing.
- Oversees the management of IT help desk activities ensuring department delivers superior solutions to internal clients and resolves escalated issues as necessary.
- Primary components of technology systems responsibilities include the internal network and branch offices connectivity (and user workstations), PC server-based data center (and backup site) – but excludes the outsourced (JHA Silverlake) core bank account hardware and nightly processing.
- Oversight of software support primarily includes basic network access (AD), Microsoft Exchange and user access to most other software systems (e.g., but typically does not include JHA Silverlake core bank systems or other business unit specific applications.) Progression in the role will include more comprehensive software support of most systems and applications.
- Responsible for procuring and overseeing the installation and maintenance of all computer hardware and software and all other products and supplies necessary to keep computer systems operable and to fulfill management’s requests for computer support.
- Helps establish and build relationships with IT vendors in conjunction with corporate leadership.
- Develops and recommends for approval all IT and IS policies and operating procedures.
- Plans, manages & develops upgrades to the telecommunications systems on a bank-wide basis.
- Certifications should progress to include Information Security.