Lobster Sports, Inc. is a global sports company based in North Hollywood, CA. It is the world’s leading provider of tennis and pickle ball machines. The company seeks to enrich the lives of our customers through our unparalleled quality sports equipment products and services. We show our care and concern for people by fulfilling our customer's expectations and needs. This is revealed through our core values commitment to operating with honesty, integrity, discipline, vision, respect, and passion.
Position: Production Supervisor
Location: North Hollywood, CA
Lobster Sports, Inc. is looking for Production Supervisor to be the frontline supervisor who is responsible for the assembly and production of our sporting goods equipment, while helping us deliver consistent, high-quality product to our customers in a safe and efficient work environment. This is a hands-on position. The Production Supervisor will report to the General Manager of the company and will play a key role in envisioning and guiding our facility needs as the company expands its product offering and its customer base.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise a team of assemblers in the production of sporting goods equipment to ensure production KPIs are met
- Responsible for direct supervision, training, safety performance of staff, while always focusing on product quality
- Supervise all functions involved in the production of products in a safe and cost-efficient fashion
- Establish daily production and labor plan to meet the daily needs of the business
- Meet and report KPI’s to General Manager daily
- Responsible for the management and organization of the warehouse
- Oversees all shipping and receiving functions
- Willingness to step-in to assemble sporting goods equipment, as needed
- Familiarity with various power tools
- Material Handling (Forklift experience preferred)
- Follow and enforce safety rules
- Work well with others in a team environment
- Regular attendance (overtime hours as needed)
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Why you should apply:
If you are looking for a great company to work for with an excellent benefit package to include, paid holidays, PTO, affordable Healthcare plans, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD/LTD and 401(k) with Company Match, then you should Join our Winning Team!
*All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.