What You Will Bring to the Team
- Strength and stamina to keep up with active dogs of all sizes
- Doggy Daycare experience required
- Experience in a kennel preferred
- Knowledge of basic animal behavior
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to effectively communicate using phones, headset, computers, and mobile devices
- The ability to follow directions with and without supervision and ask questions when a task is unclear
- The ability to lift objects or pets of at least 30lbs
- The ability to work with computers and other office equipment; the ability to spell, alphabetize, and perform basic mathematics; and the ability to provide exceptional customer service
- A passion for animals
Compensation + Benefits
We offer an attractive package including competitive pay, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, health benefits, pet care savings, and retirement savings.
Our Company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.