Care Coordinator (Client Service)
Rockledge Veterinary Clinic, Rockledge, PA
Do you enjoy talking with people, making others happy, and staying busy? Do you love being around pets and value the important role they play in making our lives better? We do too. In fact, our business philosophy is built around reimagining the experience pets and their parents have when it comes to veterinary care, grooming, and daycare.
We are currently seeking a Care Coordinator for one of our established Partner Hospital, Rockledge Veterinary Clinic in Rockledge, PA. Our Care Coordinator is a pivotal role in the daily operations of their Heart + Paw center. While often being the first part of the clients experience, the Care Coordinator will need to be enthusiastic and focused on ensuring clients and their pets feel welcomed and comfortable. Our Care Coordinator is our first impression to pets and pet parents and because of this needs to be have a professional, welcoming, and warm demeanor, be empathetic to clients and pets needs, and have an outgoing, others-focused personality. They must also have strong verbal communication skills, be able to professionally and patiently handle calls, client concerns, and multiple tasks.
Your Day to Day
- Manage client schedules.
- Communicate patient needs and information.
- Document pet and client encounters.
- Provide detailed information on veterinary care and other services.
- Provide detailed information on retail offerings.
- Welcome the pet and client and Initiate the check-in process.
- Process financial transactions.
- Manage the amenities.
All team members are expected to:
- Serve as a role model and champion of the Company brand.
- Contribute to proper use and maintenance of all center equipment and overall cleanliness of the center and adherence to the company brand.
- Contribute to a positive and collaborative working environment for all members of the center team.
- Provide exceptional client service.
- Promote all center services.
- Ensure animals receive adequate food, water, enrichment, and exercise.
- Assist with the ongoing assessment, in conjunction with other team members, of animals within the center with respect to their health, welfare, general condition.
- Perform and monitor daily cleaning and sanitation of facility and supplies.