Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity and respect.
Recovery Counseling Services (RCS) and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) This program is a CARF accredited, and Department of Public Health licensed, co-occurring clinic providing outpatient substance abuse and mental health services in a trauma-informed environment to adult men and women. Located in Bridgeport, Connecticut, the facility accepts men and women ages 18 and older with needs regarding substance abuse only, mental health issues only, or with co-occurring issues relating to both areas.
Specialized Intensive Outpatient tracks serve young adults, primary Spanish Speakers, and women dealing with trauma.
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm and Wednesday 12:30pm-8:30pm (flexibility and on call required)
- Create and maintain a positive work environment with the focus on developing team integration, motivation and supporting staff whenever possible.
- Supervise staff by utilizing appropriate principles of integrated care, management techniques, including day-to-day direction, scheduling, training, crisis management, risk assessment and evaluation. Supervision is ultimately related to clinical interventions, quality of care and the welfare of persons served.
- Conduct and keep record of staff meetings as needed.
- Works directly in treatment relationship with small, assigned case load of clients in individual, group and/or family therapy.
- Responsible for conducting chart reviews, reviewing intake charts and processing discharges. Review management of cases, assignments, case problems, issues and methods of treatment and service providing.
- Attend internal and external meetings as directed.
- Work in collaboration with funding sources to ensure compliance with contracts
- Maintain records and provide reports including daily census.
- Assist the Department Director in long range planning and quality improvement.
- Assume all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.