UNARMED SECURITY OFFICER
- Cosa Mesa, California
Kerberos International, Inc. is an industry leading security company providing services to government and commercial businesses throughout the United States.
Kerberos International, Inc. is currently seeking Unarmed Security Officers. We have availability for Full-Time, Part-Time, Flex, Mornings, Swing shifts, Graveyards shifts
-MUST have weekend availability.
* Must have valid California license issued by BSIS.
* Minimum of a GED/High School Diploma (for reading, comprehension, and basic math skills).
* Three years of security experience within the last 5 years.
* Ability to use computers and Microsoft office (Excel, Word, etc.), monitor security cameras, and send and receive email using MS Outlook.
*Must be a US Citizen with valid Social Security Card; birth certificate; 21 years of age; fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English
* Ability to follow established procedures and policies. Post orders to include enforcement of client/company rules, policies, and/or regulations.
* Excellent attention to detail, good verbal, and written communications, including legible report writing.
* Ability to provide quality Customer Service.
* Ability to analyze and produce course of action reporting and escalate issues to management in typical and crisis situations.
* Ability to work independently or as part of a small group to resolve urgent issues, process orientated with high attention to detail, provide precise/clear information while working under minimum supervision.
* Ability to perform essential functions of the position which may include long periods of sitting, walking, standing, climbing stairs
* Ability to see, hear, and smell to respond to alarms and detect emergency situations.
* Reliable and have a strong work ethic.
* Reliable transportation and current Driver’s License
* Must be able to obtain or possess any applicable security guard permit necessary
Job Type: Full-time/Part-Time/Flex/Weekends/Holidays
Salary: $19.00 - $22.00 per hour
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability: Kerberos is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Kerberos will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists.