Training and Experience:
- 3-5 years events management experience is required, preferably with a non-profit organization. Experience with ticketing and celebrity management a plus.
- Must be able to handle the occasionally heavy time demands and importance of deadlines in working with events, and the complexities of working with volunteers, staff, Board members and vendors in an often fast-paced environment
- Highly accurate attention to detail
- Knowledge of modern office systems, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and experience with internet research techniques
- Experience working with large databases and event software such as Donor Perfect Online and Raisin or equivalent web software
- Experience managing an administrative workflow process
- Knowledge of budgeting
- Personal database of vendors and resources
- Work flexible hours as dictated by event needs, including occasional weekends and evenings
- Travel to local events as needed
- Interact cooperatively with professionals from a wide variety of fields
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written forms
- Organize activities to meet frequent deadlines
- Operate standard office equipment and understand administrative workflow procedures
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This position requires regular bending, reaching, stooping, lifting and moving of office and event materials weighing up to 35 pounds and includes setup and strike of event activations.
COVID-19 Vaccination and booster or Medical/ Religious Exemption required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disability/transgender/veteran.