The Next Gen Technical Contractor contributes to compelling, distraction-free worship services throughout Next Gen ministries by providing excellent audio, visual and lighting support in Next Gen venues; by resourcing and supporting the programs, staff and volunteers that use those venues.
Support the Next Gen Team in Executing Compelling Programs
- Create and maintain quality production and visual standards
- Oversee the weekly technical operation, setup and teardown of Next Gen venues, with the support of the staff and volunteers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for all services.
- Oversee technical needs for special events (i.e. camp, outreach events; if applicable).
Maintain and Develop A/V and Technical Infrastructures for Next Gen Venues
Recruit a Highly Effective Volunteer Team
- Build a culture defined by love and unity
- Assist in recruiting, leading and directing student volunteers for maximum impact
- Provide coaching and feedback for continuous improvement
Build Relationships Across Ministries to Deliver Fantastic Customer Service
- Develop quality, working relationships with Next Gen and Production Department staff
- Develop quality, working relationships with IT Department and coordinate continual improvement of computer and network resources
Perform Other Duties and Tasks as Assigned
Model Servant Leadership and Exhibit a Helpful, Joyful Attitude
POSITION TYPE: Contractor
HOURS PER WEEK: TBD