Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Biological Science, Chemistry, or related field. Experience with assays on automated assay systems preferred. 1- 5 years’ work experience in In Vitro diagnostics, medical device, pharmaceutical or related industry required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to show initiative and to perform in a multi-task environment
- Good interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work with personnel of all levels
- Knowledge of QSR and ISO
- Technical writing capability
- Detail oriented
Why Join Bio-Techne:
- We offer competitive salaries along with extensive medical, vision, and dental plans for you and your family starting on day one!
- We invest in our employees’ financial futures through 401k matching and an employee stock purchase plan.
- We help our employees develop their careers through mentorship, promotional opportunities, training and development, internship programs, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We offer employee resource groups, volunteer paid time off, employee events, and charity drives to build a culture of caring and belonging.
- We foster a culture of empowerment and innovation, where employees feel valued and encouraged to bring their new ideas to the table.
Where permitted by applicable law, candidate must have received or be willing to receive an FDA authorized
COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for this position.
Bio-Techne is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.