We are looking for a smart, articulate, hard-working and collaborative video producer. A producer well versed in traditional video production such as commercials and longer formats but also immersed in Tik Tok, Instagram, Facebook or whatever the next social media platform some Stanford grad is creating in her garage.
RSE is a full-service communications company located in Sacramento. Much of our work is centered around the “social good” and helping people – destigmatizing mental health challenges, keeping people safe and healthy during a pandemic, and helping families live happier and fuller lives through lifestyle changes. That said, we also do work for private companies in a variety of fields, commerce and technologies. You’ll be working closely with our creative department of writers, artists and storytellers as well as our planning, media and account teams to create original video content that’s engaging and strategic.
Here are a few things we need from you:
• Five plus years experience in video production.
• We have a flexible work policy which means you can be remote or work in the office, but you must be located in the PST zone.
• Available for travel to filming locations, meetings in the office or other production travel.
• Oversee all aspects of video production: scheduling, budgets, production calendars and knowledge of deliverables in all video formats.
• An ability to craft questions, write scripts and conduct on-camera interviews.
• Collaborate with and offer direction to video editors.
• Work closely with writers, art directors and production support to create engaging stories.
• Stay on top of emerging video and film trends and explore new ways that video can help communicate our client’s stories.
• Experience interacting and collaborating with clients.
• Be a good person. (Actually, that should have been first).
A few things you get from us:
Generous vacation policy.
Full 401k plan.
Health, dental and vision benefits.
A chance to do good work for social good.
Interested? Please login and submit your resume and a cover letter to: https://rs-e.com/careers/
RSE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call 916-446-9900 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.