Requirements & Skills:
- Mid-level experience in the console/PC industry
- Desire to help content teams work faster and more efficiently
- Experience with Jenkins or other automated build system
- Experience with Perforce or other source control systems
- Be a driven, motivated personality that wants to make the lives of devs easier and more efficient
- Unreal 4 experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or equivalent
- Groovy or other scripting experience
- C++ experience
- AAA games pipeline experience
- Automated testing experience
About Deck Nine
Deck Nine Games is an independent game developer dedicated to crafting interactive story games that inspire, transform, and entertain players. Our passion is storytelling games. We love the relatable characters from a game like Life is Strange and the amazing action storytelling from games like Last of Us.
Our first game, Life is Strange: Before the Storm is loved by fans and has won multiple awards, including Game of Year and was nominated for both a VGA and a BAFTA. The studio is 90+ people and is in sunny Westminster, Colorado at the base of the Rocky Mountains. The studio is working on an unannounced story adventure game and is growing additional teams for more projects.
We’re looking for talented and self-motivated people to join us as we aim to rise to the top of the storytelling game studios. We are part of the thriving Colorado game dev scene and our location offers a lower cost of living and a proximity to countless family-friendly activities and amazing outdoor opportunities. If this sounds appealing to you, please apply!
As the crafters of games that encompass the full breadth of life’s experiences, Deck Nine is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and multicultural team in which people from all walks of life feel inspired to do their best work. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and believe deeply in the creativity and strength built from diversity of race, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, nationality, and the many other qualities that make us different