The A-Team Specialist contributes to a positive guest experience for guests. This is accomplished by being knowledgeable in operation and processes, and in assisting department leadership as they manage day to day operations. This specialist is expected to demonstrate a high-level of excellence in professionalism and guest services across the operation.
This position will allow one to impact others through a service mindset centered on making an eternal difference. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE (Serve, Equip, Relate, Value, Engage) when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion. This position provides opportunities for spiritual, personal, and professional development.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Approach all tasks with a second mile mindset.
- Prioritize personal integrity in all interactions and assignments.
- Model the behavior and culture of an operationsteam member.
- Execute exceptional guest service, as outlined in all formalized department training.
- Demonstrate excellence in guest service, ability to problem solve, strong organizational skills, able to maintain safety standards, understanding guest needs, excellent communication skills.
- Assist guests flow throughout the park.
- Serve all departments by attending to daily operational tasks.
- Attending daily operational needs and observable service breaks, as directed by or in coordination with department managers and -Service Excellence team coordinators.
- Maintain a safe environment for guests by ensuring walkways are clear of products, boxes, spills, or any other potential tripping/slipping hazards.
- Maintain thorough understanding of evacuation protocol.
- Always display a servant attitude.
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.