About the Opportunity
As a Product Delivery Manager, you will help remove obstacles for the Data Team, so that they can deliver move value, faster.
Does a client need us to build a custom integration with their CRM? You will manage that project end-to-end. Starting with the discovery process, you’ll organize internal and external stakeholders in collecting requirements. Once requirements are established, you’ll work with the product team to break down the work into milestones, and then track those milestones with all stakeholders through build, test, and delivery, keeping everyone in the loop along the way.
Is the Data Team ready to do a full redesign of a legacy feature? You’ll help organize that effort. From coordinating user testing sessions with our ui/ux designers, to breaking down and tracking the build milestones with engineering, to making sure marketing, sales, and customer experience are kept in the loop with delivery timelines, you’ll keep everyone involved in alignment.
Are there unclear items in the Data Team’s backlog? You’ll work with stakeholders to add clarity making sure every issue is ready to prioritize and work on.
Is the QA team getting behind? You’ll jump in and help them test.
Is there a potential problem with a report that needs an extra pair of eyes? You’ll help validate the issue and document clear steps to reproduce.
What does success look like?
Set up the Data Team for success by removing obstacles and enabling the work they do.
Manage projects end to end, from discovery to delivery, coordinating with various stakeholders along the way (for both internal and external projects).
- Organize, clarify, help groom, & prioritize Data Team’s backlog making sure issues are ready to be worked on as resources become available.
- Help backfill in QA and product support as needed.
What challenges can you expect?
- This is a brand-new position for Qgiv. The ability to learn and adapt on the fly will be needed as the role gains shape.
- Clarifying issues and requirements can be very challenging, especially when working with clients.
- Needs and priorities can change quickly, strong organization will be needed to help with context switching.
What do you need to qualify for this role?
To succeed in this role, you will need
- Strong organization and project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple things at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, both internally and externally.
- The ability to keep disparate stakeholders with competing priorities on task and in alignment in order to get things done on time.
- The ability to make complex issues crystal clear by asking questions and polling the appropriate stakeholders for answers.
- The ability to be a bridge between business and technical (digital product) teams.
Things that will help you stand out
- Experience in the non-profit sector (especially with data analytics, reporting, and CRMs).
- Experience working with digital product teams (especially on a web-based SaaS platform).
- Experience working with project management software (we use Zoho).
- Experience with SDLCs.
What’s in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company building products that help nonprofits fundraise more effectively so they can change the world
- Competitive pay
- Health, vision, dental insurance, fitness plan reimbursement, life and disability insurance, and a retirement savings plan
- A flexible paid time-off policy and paid holidays
- Paid volunteer time off so you can make good things happen in your community
- 3 weeks paid parental leave (after 12 months of employment)
- Time off to vote
- The hardware you need to get the job done!
- We value our employees’ health and safety. Our teams are working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Lots of Qgiv gear to add to your wardrobe (we have some of the softest shirts around)!
Who are we?
Qgiv is a fast-growing technology company with a history of delivering innovative solutions that empower nonprofit organizations and their fundraising programs. Qgivers are active learners and collaborators, motivated by the work our customers do and the impact they’re making on the world.
We’re guided by our core values: empathy, introspection, honesty + integrity, persistence, openness, respect, and passion. We work hard to meet deadlines and goals, but we also take time to celebrate and have fun! When we’re in the office (darn you, COVID!), we enjoy game nights, potlucks, costume and office decorating competitions, a monthly birthday cake, and more free snacks and beverages than should be allowed. While remote, we stay connected through video and Slack, weekly coffee talks, and virtual Town Hall meetings.
By joining the team, you’ll have the support and encouragement to do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win together. And together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way our nonprofit customers fundraise so that they can have a greater impact on the world around us.
Qgiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our products and services benefit from diverse backgrounds and experiences. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, pregnancy, medical conditions, veteran status, physical [dis]ability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.