MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bookkeeping clerical experience including filing, letter writing, etc.
- Able to use calculator.
- Proficient computer, 10-key, and typing skills.
- Proficient in Windows Applications, MS Word, MS Excel, AS400, and Synergy.
- Real Estate or Appraisal related experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to prioritize, multi task, and manage rapidly changing assignments and complete tasks within required timeframes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong follow-through on projects and deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects.
- Strong sense of customer service.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 25 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Regular travel to property locations.
- Normal office environment.
- Regular travel to property location.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.