- Bachelor's degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering from a four-year ABET-accredited engineering program (or equivalent) and six (6) years of related work experience
- OR, PE license and five (5) years of related work experience
- An alternate combination of education and experience may be considered
- General working knowledge or experience with ventilation, HVAC, rotating and fixed equipment, mechanical systems (piping, hydraulics, pneumatics), metallurgy, and welding
- Technical experience specifying Industrial ventilation, HVAC, Dust/Flume collection systems, and/or fixed and rotating equipment for heavy industrial clients
- Technical experience with Caesar II, Compress, Nozzle Pro, Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, HVAC design software, and knowledge of developing calculation worksheets in Excel
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally to oﬃces, vendor shops, and project sites. Travel is expected to be up to 10%
- Valid Driver’s License
Qualifications that set you apart:
- Professional Engineer License
- General understanding of ASME, NPFA, API, HI, NEMA, Welding, and other common industry guidelines
- Prior Leadership experience
Why join us:
At C&I, are committed to the safety and success of our coworkers and clients. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment in which everyone is respected and treated fairly.
Our core values include:
- People: Building our company on diversity, development and experience
- Quality: Doing the right things right
- Ownership: Holding ourselves and our teams accountable for results
- Service: Understanding our partnership and providing valued solutions
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, affordable medical, dental, life insurance and retirement plans. You will be eligible for benefits and also be 100% vested in your retirement benefits on your first day of employment.
C&I is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law), protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.