Asmodee is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride, and Spot It among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. Asmodee believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
The Ecommerce Digital Marketing and Content Manager will be part of an exciting and transformative Ecommerce team within Asmodee North America. We are looking for an autonomous and motivated professional with a result-oriented approach to help us take our Webstore and Amazon business to the next level. This role is responsible for optimizing all digital content and activities on our Webstore and on Amazon.
- Achieve Digital Excellence by identifying all new Digital Marketing trends and best practices (such as SEO, Visual Assets, online Excellence, Digital Advertising ) for both our Webstore and Amazon and develop action plans to implement these best practices
- Collaborate with Internal Ecommerce Sales Team and Marketing Team to define and execute digital content, marketing and advertising plans on both our Webstore and Amazon to increase traffic, visibility, brand awareness and conversion
- Proactively connect with internal teams in charge of marketing, paid search and paid social to share findings and recommend best cross-channel strategies
- Partner with external key points of contacts (at both Amazon and advertising agency) to build and execute marketing/advertising strategies aimed at reaching a defined set of KPIs
- Execute ongoing everyday product updates and new product launches including content, product images, item data uploads and merchandising.
- Manage annual advertising budget and create digital marketing-advertising activities and campaigns to reach predefined KPIs (impressions, clicks, awareness, traffic, conversion, sales).
- Develop and execute promotional plans to achieve growth targets within budget.
- Support Webstore initiatives including Email Marketing and exclusive promotions
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing activities and recommend continuous optimization to ensure goals are met
- Use Data Analytic Tools to track online execution performance and provide regular reporting to cross-functional teams and leadership and drive on-going optimization
- Strong understanding of the entire Amazon ecosystem: SEO, PDP optimization, Brand Store, BSR, online execution, marketing/advertising campaign management, Amazon Search (PPC/Sponsored Ads), Amazon DSP Display advertising, most relevant Amazon KPIs and full knowledge of all levers available to reach full Amazon optimization and online excellence
- Thorough understanding of e-commerce marketing strategies and KPIs, including search engine optimization, keyword bidding and online tracking systems
- Strong analytical background and excel skills to allow fast data interpretation and translation into powerful action plans aimed at optimizing our Webstore and Amazon business
- Track record of prioritizing and successfully delivering multiple initiatives on-time and ability to lead & motivate multi-functional teams
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently with limited supervision
- Leadership, entrepreneurship, can-do mindset, and high level of attention to detail