Summary of Position:
Responsible for the marketing strategies to identify, cultivate, solicit and recognize individual donors and prospects and foundations; raises funds for PVA by cultivating, soliciting and closing major gifts with a special emphasis on Capital Gifts.
- Makes recommendations for overall marketing and recognition strategies for donors and foundations. Creates Campaign action plans and schedules to implement strategies.
- Establishes solicitation priorities, manages prospect lists and research, develops and executes targeted cultivation plans and solicitation strategies for a range of prospects; prepare and provide support to staff and volunteers for solicitation.
- Works collaboratively with all to cultivate institutional prospects and prepare foundation and corporate grant proposals.
- Works collaboratively with the Development Officers and others to manage non-campaign related individual gifts.
- Manages the writing and development of campaign print and electronic collateral materials and coordinate their design and production.
- Coordinates campaign communications, creating content and talking points for the media; integrates campaign milestones into ongoing public relations outreach.
- Recruits and manages campaign volunteers; schedules and supports campaign leadership meetings.
- Manages cultivation and recognition events.
- Ensures that data related to prospects and donors is recorded and tracked in electronic and hard copy files; manages campaign record keeping.
- Ensures donor acknowledgement, stewardship and public recognition.
- As directed, participate in solicitations as appropriate.
- Generates reports and templates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.