Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with work order development
- Facilitate project kickoff, build project schedule, and secure resources
- Create a project plan with detailed tasks, timing, dependencies, and resource assignments
- Forecast resource time on projects and track actuals against planned
- Identify issues/risks, provide options for mitigation, and manage escalation of issues/risks as necessary.
- Manage Cornerstone implementation project resources
- Represent client interests in vendor discussions, project issues, and change requests
- Provide management/stakeholder communication
- Maintain scope, schedule, and budget of implementation projects, ensuring that work is completed according to the plan
- Coordinate scope change activities as necessary
- Provide communication and needs translation between the project team and business owners
- Oversee deliverable completion and maintenance of project deliverables/artifacts
- Coordinate project closeout activities in Cornerstone systems
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Three years of project management experience in banks or credit unions
- Project Management certification not required but helpful
- Previous consulting experience not required but helpful
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency with one or more project management tools (Microsoft Project, etc.)
- Team player with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with all staff levels as well as work independently on complex projects and tasks
- Ability to interact professionally with clients in senior and executive management roles
- Adept and creative problem solver with strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to proactively set and share goals, stay connected to the team, focus on results, and continuously learn.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple project priorities in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Desire and ability to travel 50 – 60% of the time
- Understanding of system test planning and execution activities, i.e., functional test script development/execution and integration point identification, test planning/execution (preferred but not required)
- Working knowledge of system implementation lifecycle activities (preferred, but not required)
We offer 100% paid employee health care (medical, dental, vision, short-term disability & life), matching 401(k), extensive training and development, three weeks PTO, profit sharing, annual bonus, work/life balance, and more.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
Background screening, including past employment, education, and references required.
Our firm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, our firm complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.