- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality.
- Ability to direct and apply problem-solving techniques in resolving issues.
- Ability to drive to and from patients homes and to meetings at other locations as necessary.
- Ability to maintain healthy boundaries.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships.
- Ability to be self-directed.
- Ability to handle stressful and emergency situations.
Leadership and management experience preferred. Hospice, Home Health, ER, Oncology or Med Surg experience preferred. Wisconsin RN licensure is required. Valid drivers license required.
Rainbow Hospice Care offers an excellent benefits package!
Rainbow Hospice Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.