Receive a $500 Signing Bonus When You Join our Team of Employees
Become a member of our team and earn a $500 signing bonus after you have been with our company for six months. Minnesota Wire is a manufacturer of wire and cable assemblies for the medical industry. The products we make are used for patient monitoring and diagnostics. We are continuing to grow as an organization, even in these uncertain times, which has required us to increase our workforce. We currently have openings on both our first and second shifts.
1st Shift (6:00am – 2:30pm)
2nd Shift (2:00pm – 10:30pm)
We are looking for individuals who would like to work in a clean and safe environment and who either already have or would like to learn the following skills:
The role of the Cabling Technician is to follow the production plans and procedures found in the controlling documents, provide high level product workmanship, provide continuous improvement input, and provide support for planned and unplanned maintenance events and DOE’s, including actions to reduce hazardous conditions.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform basic math and computer skills
- Understand and follow all work instructions pertaining to cabling to the highest degree
- Interpret engineering specifications and drawings to proficiently setup and operate cabling equipment without supervision
- Adjust machine settings to produce optimal product
- Accurately log in/out of production jobs, complete all related paperwork; reel tag, production report, inspection table, etc.
- Select proper tooling option according to need and inspect using a pin gauge
- Properly install tooling and adjust for correct concentricity
- Meet the allocated material usage (including X% startup scrap), set-up time and run-rate of the process router
- Properly use all calibrated equipment pertaining to cabling process
- Demonstrate proper work center housekeeping and tooling crib integrity
- Exhibit a positive attitude and a desire to learn