Education and/or Experience
- Minimum 4 year college degree in applicable business field or applicable related experience.
- Experience in a construction business environment or related field preferred.
- Proven record in customer focused activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Office-Excel and Word.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Less than 10%; more travel may be required first 90 days due to training
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedure manuals. Must have the ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have excellent written and verbal communications skills, intermediate level Microsoft Word and Excel skills and a thorough understanding of computer basics.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently walk and sit; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or listen.
The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. (50 pounds is the max)
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet, except in the manufacturing environment where PPE may be required.
GameTime a PlayCore company considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. PlayCore is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.