- 5+ years office/facilities experience or equivalent
- High School degree or equivalent
- Experience managing facilities, internal office operations and day-to-day functions is necessary, with the ability to lift 50 to 100 lbs.
- Effective communication skills, exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills, and strong decision-making abilities.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to negotiate maintenance & equipment vendor contracts.
- Working knowledge of PC technology and proficiency with MS Office required, can learn and master basic technologies including complex AV equipment controls (training provided)
- Experience in architecture/engineering/construction industry preferred.
- Certificate in Facilities or Property Management preferred.
Here at OZ, we are a culture of fearless creators who are constantly seeking ways to push the boundaries of exceptional design. Community stewardship is a cornerstone of our company values, and we are committed to several community service programs through OZ Gives. We offer a variety of health and wellness resources and activities, as well as regular employee events, to build rapport and socialize with each other outside of our important project work
Our hybrid work environment allows for flexibility in our staff’s schedules, and we encourage in-office presence to accelerate and promote hands-on mentoring and team building. One of the perks of working in the office is seeing all the friendly pups who accompany their humans - we are a dog-friendly environment. Our competitive, benefits package includes for medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans to allow our employees to choose what is best for them and their families. in addition OZ offers LTD, Life Insurance, 401K, and PTO. Pay Range: $23.00-$25.00/hr depending on knowledge, skills, and experience.