Does designing thematic and engaging graphics for miniatures games sound like a dream come true? Do you like to collaborate with a team to develop packaging, layouts, and improving ad materials? Are you someone who can manage multiple projects at a time? Atomic Mass Game Studio is looking for a dedicated and organized Marketing Graphic Designer to join the team. If this sounds like you, continue reading to learn more about the role and how to APPLY!
The Company: ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, CATAN, Ticket to Ride, and Spot It among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
Summary of Position
The Marketing Graphic Designer is a highly creative, team-oriented individual who is responsible for the design of fun, engaging, and thematic graphics of miniatures games to visually realize the vision of the studios product lines.
- Creating and improving web materials, ads, social media campaigns, and B2B assets while ensuring brand consistency across platforms.
- Develop concepts, graphics, packaging, and layouts for products.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material, copy, font styles and size.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements if needed.
- Responsible for meeting agreed upon project timelines; works with other project team members to complete projects as assigned.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and complete them in a timely manner.
- Attend regular meetings to discuss current projects as well as weekly department meetings.
- Submit graphic design work for approval and implement changes based on feedback from internal teams, creative leads, Publishing, and Licensing.
- Maintain excellent, frequent communication with internal teams, freelancers, and leadership.
- Collaborate with Development, Production, Marketing, and Visual Arts teams to produce concept designs and other visual assets as needed.
- Other tasks and assignments as directed by management.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with electronic production and designing for print (offset and print-on-demand).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator; familiarity with Microsoft Office and Mac OS.
- Strong understanding of graphic design principles (balance, weight, color, typography, etc.).
- Experience in web design, HTML, Wordpress and social media marketing is a plus.
- Experience with Blender, or equivalent 3D software a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in the hobby game market a plus.
- Ability to take direction and collaborate effectively with teams and individuals.
- Able to prioritize assignments and meet deadlines while working independently.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and dedicated to making great tabletop/miniatures games.