- Bachelors of Architecture (5-year professional degree preferred)
- Master of Architecture, or equivalent degree from an accredited program.
- Licensed Architect preferred with typically three (3) to five (5) or more years of architectural experience.
- Proficient in Revit modeling.
- Knowledgeable of graphic programs (such as Adobe Acrobat, Sketch-up, InDesign, and Photoshop), and has proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The Architect 1 has acquired the knowledge, experience and skills of the Architectural Intern 2.
Here at OZ, we have cultivated a culture of fearless creators that are constantly seeking ways to push the boundaries of exceptional design. Community stewardship is a cornerstone of our company values, and we are committed to several community service programs through OZ Gives. We offer a variety of health and wellness resources and activities, as well as regular employee events, to build rapport and socialize with each other outside of our important project work.
Our hybrid work environment allows for flexibility in our staffs schedules, and we encourage in-office presence to accelerate and promote hands-on mentoring and team building. One of the perks of working in the office is seeing all the friendly pups who accompany their humans - we are a dog-friendly environment. Our competitive, benefits package includes for medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans to allow our employees to choose what's best for them and their families. in addition OZ offers LTD, Life Insurance, 401K, and PTO. Salary: $64,000-$75,000, depending on knowledge, skills, and experience.
Please upload your resume and portfolio in order for your application to be complete.