- Design, produce and maintain suite of print and online marketing tools, including catalogs, flyers, promotions, ads, e-mail blasts, newsletters, social media and web updates.
- Design additional materials such as instructions, bid books, product literature, activity guides, etc., as required.
- Manage creative direction and planning of photo and video shoots.
- Support Dealers with images, promotions, tradeshows, etc., as requested.
- Asset maintenance
- Maintain and organize effective system for quickly accessing images, videos, collateral, instructions and other marketing materials
- Track and update product patents and trademark status
- Work with Director of Marketing and Product Development to effectively plan and execute trade shows/conferences/sales meetings.
- Responsible for booth design, signage, layout, materials, furnishings, collateral, promotional items, etc.
- Other design and marketing and graphic design-related tasks as required.
- Work with other staff on sales and marketing projects as may arise.
- And other responsibilities and duties as may be required from time to time and as the business changes.
Learning & Development
Planning & Organizing
Professionalism & Integrity
Teamwork & Relationship-Building
Education and/or Experience
- BA/BS in Marketing, Graphics Arts or related field
- 3+ years related work experience
- Catalog design and press run experience
- Experience with photography and video art direction
Less than 25%
Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
- Advanced proficiency in graphics and office software (Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, MS Office, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Focused and motivated work ethic
- Positive attitude and desire to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent project management skills