A&P Certificate required.
Minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to prioritize and organize work flow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task.
- Known for working well with all levels of managers, staff and vendors.
- Able to handle sensitive documents in a very confidential manner.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Able to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner.
- Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure.
- Strong passion for working in a fast paced and result oriented environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Committed to provide excellent customer service all times.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Great people, providing an exceptional aviation experience.
To provide the highest level of safety, service and value to our clients.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator 0000and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, sales, acquisitions, maintenance, avionics, interiors and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including fixed-base operations and part 145 repair stations at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles and Seattle’s Boeing Field. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit www.claylacy.com