As a therapist-run company (PT president, SLP and PT vice presidents), Infinity Rehab strives for clinical excellence through evidence-based research and data. We are dedicated to the professional development of our clinicians through robust continuing education, leadership training, mentorship, and advancement opportunities. In a culture of innovation, collaboration, and support, we give our clinicians the tools they need to reach their highest potential.
Infinity Rehab offers competitive hourly rates, time-and-a-half for holidays, a generous paid-time-off program, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan, liability insurance, continuing education, annual symposium, and an annual employee appreciation event. Benefits vary between full-time, part-time, and on-call employment.
Reasons to Consider Infinity Rehab:
- Flexible schedule options
- Full-time status of 30 or 40 hours/week
- Full and part-time benefit options
- Culture of integrity, trust, respect, teamwork, and collaboration
- New graduate “Dig into Mentorship” program
- Ninety-day Immersion Training Program for new hires
- Research-based Clinical Model with proven patient outcomes
- Commitment to inclusion where everyone belongs and feels connected
- Benefits effective first of month, PTO accrual start day one, 401(k) match
- Leadership, growth and education opportunities
Infinity Rehab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified individuals. Any personnel actions taken are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinity Rehab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates.