- Duties require knowledge of college admissions equivalent to completion of a Bachelor's degree and one to three years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Considerable knowledge of the College’s policies and procedures. A strong commitment to the College’s goals and mission.
- Knowledge of higher education administration.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to follow through consistently on inquiries, requests, and suggestions.
- Ability to resolve problems and to develop relevant alternatives and recommendations.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; to establish positive public relations for the College; and to interact effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to form strong coalitions with internal and external constituencies.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Normal office environment, not subject to extreme variations of temperature, noise, odors, etc.
- May use computer keyboards requiring eye-hand coordination and finger dexterity.
- Requires travel in automobile.
- Requires work outside of normal hours, including evenings and weekends.
- May require lifting and carrying of recruiting materials.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
Protecting the Regis Community
At Regis the safety of our campus community is our highest priority. We invite all applicants to review our health and safety protocols at our COVID-19 Updates page. The most powerful measure we can take is vaccination, and all campus community members must be fully vaccinated and have received a booster against COVID-19, with the exception of certain medical and religious exemptions. New employees without an approved medical or religious exemption are required to have their first vaccine dose by their date of hire. And all new employees will join the campus community in using the CoVerified app to upload vaccine information, report symptoms, and schedule regular campus COVID tests. We're in this together!
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans With Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case-by-case basis.
In employment, as in education, Regis College is committed to equal opportunity and affirmative action. Regis does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran’s status, membership in uniformed services or any other protected status.