$65000 - $80000 DOE
Full-Time/ Salary + Bonuses
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with Crown Distributors!
Crown Distributors LLC is a fast-paced company thats always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction. Our employees take pride in being the #1 beer distributor in the country, with top selling brands like Coors Light, Miller Lite, Red Bull, White Claw, Boulevard. CDK is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission:
CDK's goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. CDK provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement. CDK is a fast-paced company that's always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction.
CDK employees rave about the team members and management they work with. The organized
systems we have in place keep things running smoothly which keeps our employees happy. Not
to mention, a career in beer has a lot of perks, including but not limited to:
- Taxi Reimbursement to prevent drinking and driving and promote safe fun
- Company sponsored parties including Friday Afternoon Club and holiday parties
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- High quality, low personal cost benefits including medical & dental and vision insurance, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance
- 401K with up to a 5% match
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Responsible for achieving all distribution and sales goals in the Independent on and/or off premise accounts for all products distributed by Crown Distributors (CDK) within assigned territory. This position manages the sales activities, Retail Account Standards objectives, training programs, sales team productivity, and overall quality assurance of CDK products. This position is responsible for directing the Sales Team to produce dominant performance on and off premise per CDK standards.
- Safely maneuver cases and kegs
- Ability to safely lift 160 lbs without accommodations
- Remain compliant with drug, alcohol, and motor vehicle policies
- Maintain work productivity over differing conditions including but not limited to temperature and order quantity
- Adhere to all state and company processes and procedures
- Maintain required call frequency in the top volume impact accounts in order to achieve sales and distribution goals and objectives to include full-line selling, merchandising, price and promotion activities, and ensuring sufficient inventories. The Area Sales Manager calls on the top volume Independent on and off accounts throughout their territory on a consistent basis and builds great relationships with these retailers. This position will be active in all crew drives on and off premise.
- Manage, train, motivate and discipline our Sales Representatives. Ensure all employees are properly trained and equipped to confidently perform their roles. Manage personnel to maintain required call frequency in all accounts, ensure thorough and accurate retail inventory information is kept. Achieve sales objectives, product distribution and displays. Establish and strive to improve Retail Account Standards for all CDK Suppliers. Aggressively solicit special price and promotional activity, secure primary position of CDK P.O.S.
- Monitor and strive to improve rep performance on cutting down special deliveries, add-on orders and invoice corrections.
- Position is responsible for understanding and complying with all quality assurance guidelines of CDK. Position assists in maintaining and monitoring product quality and freshness of all CDK products in all accounts.
- Make recommendations and work cooperatively with the Marketing Manager and Brand team to develop programs, incentives, and plans to achieve CDK volume, distribution, and profit goals.
- Conducts weekly sales meeting with their Sales team as well as performing 3 work withs with their reps, supervisor, or supplier rep per week.
- Required to collect written copies and report all competitive information including pricing, post-off activity, special promotions and new product introduction. Makes pricing recommendations pertaining to Marketing and Brand Managers.
- Communicate special delivery instructions to Delivery Department and Route Supervisors on a daily basis. Provide feedback and direction on routing, short week pre-sale and delivery schedules. Informs Delivery Department of all customer/retailer complaints and follows up to ensure CDK is providing outstanding service.
- Responsible for adhering to State regulations and policies and collects outstanding debts as requested by CDK management.
- Understands and complies with all local, state and federal regulations along with all CDK policies and procedures.
- Complete monthly reports, vehicle mileage reports and special assignments at the request of the Director of Sales and Marketing. Submits all required reports neat and on time.
- Assist with any other needs as requested by your supervisor or management.
- Physical requirements for this position could occasionally include pushing/pulling 130 lbs, standing durations, and/or overhead work.
- This job description is intended to provide general information about the position. It is not an employment contract. As with all positions, the responsibilities and duties of this position may change. The company, in its discretion, may alter this job description at any time with or without notice.
The Area Sales Manager directly supervises Sales Representatives.
This position is a leader in the CDK organization. As such, the Area Sales Manager will maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times. Position will be asked to perform duties above and beyond the normal from time to time, and expected to cheerfully perform such duties. Position expected to be a positive role model for other CDK employees. Position is expected to participate in community events that CDK supports, which can be evenings and weekends.
Area Sales Manager, Salina
Full Time/ Salary + Bonuses
WHILE WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN CROWN DISTRIBUTORS, ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.