- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination-education and experience
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience, experience in an A/E/C or hospitality environment preferred.
- Experience overseeing a team and office processes.
- Organizational and project management skills with the ability to direct, manage, and review the work of others.
- Ability to develop relationships, build rapport, and effectively interface with all levels within the firm.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to articulate complex issues to leaders and internal/external clients.
- Strong customer service/hospitality skills similar to concierge level engagement
- Ability to understand problems, think critically, and identify creative solutions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to handle sensitive situations and confidential information with discretion.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license to perform office related duties and tasks.
Here at OZ, we are a culture of fearless creators who are constantly seeking ways to push the boundaries of exceptional design. Community stewardship is a cornerstone of our company values, and we are committed to several community service programs through OZ Gives. We offer a variety of health and wellness resources and activities, as well as regular employee events, to build rapport and socialize with each other outside of our important project work
Our hybrid work environment allows for flexibility in our staff’s schedules, and we encourage in-office presence to accelerate and promote hands-on mentoring and team building. One of the perks of working in the office is seeing all the friendly pups who accompany their humans - we are a dog-friendly environment. Our competitive, benefits package includes for medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans to allow our employees to choose what is best for them and their families. in addition OZ offers LTD, Life Insurance, 401K, and PTO. Salary: $60,000 - $65,000 depending on knowledge, skills, and experience.