DEPARTMENT: Business Development
REPORTING SUPERVISOR: Vice President of Operations
DIRECT REPORTS: No
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Some local travel required
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday, regular business hours or equivalent schedule; some flexibility and some weekends may be required
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Business Development team delivers the insight required to succeed. The team gathers and analyzes data and business requirements for internal systems and processes to lead continual improvement and extraordinary experience for internal and external customers. Collaborating with partners throughout the organization to support improvement, the Business Development team contributes to the effective use of company resources and the success of the organization.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Inventory Control Assistant is responsible for assisting with organizational inventory control. Working closely with colleagues and leaders, this role will be instrumental in maintaining the accuracy and completeness of all inventory-related orders, purchases, receiving, transfers, and date entry required to successfully manage inventory. The individual in this role will offer regular feedback and reporting as requested to peers and leadership to assist in the day to day management and improvement of inventory control. Energy, enthusiasm, attention to detail, and passion for the work, the people, and the customers are key to achieving success in this role.
• Monitors non-food inventory levels for items including but not limited to décor, dishes, furniture, and office supplies
• Performs physical count of inventory as needed
• Assists in organizing receiving and stocking of delivered items
• Places select orders as requested and within purchasing guidelines
• Provides basic reporting as directed
• Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting internal customers.
• Work with leadership to develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency
• Other duties as assigned