~~ Contingent Upon Award ~~
FSI would like to hire skilled labor positions to join our team. We are looking for General Labor to Skilled Trades including the following:
- Construction Workers
- General Maintenance Workers
- HVAC Technician
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Minimum of two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to pass a local background check and have the ability to obtain and maintain NACI/LAC clearance after hire.
- Valid Driver’s License and insurable driving record.
- Maintains the general cleanliness and appearance of assigned spaces, assist others as part of the maintenance team as required and perform other duties assigned according to personal qualifications.
- All state or federal requirements; or any license or certification that may be required by the contract in which the employee is working.
Please apply and submit a resume with salary requirements.
Facility Services, Inc (FSI) is a premier services company dedicated to providing total base operations and maintenance on military bases, hospitals, research facilities, and specialty buildings across the United States and Alaska. Our primary focus has always been to provide excellent customer service and quality craftsmanship to the United States Department of Defense and other federal agencies; while also, doing what is right for our employees.
We believe in a culture of engagement, collaboration, and achievement. We support our workforce with the tools and resources needed to achieve success for themselves and our customers. The hard work, experienced skills, and innovative solutions of our FSI Team is what sets us apart. As a family-focused company, we care about the well-being of our employees and their families. Check us out at www.facilityservicesinc.com.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions listed above.