Lessie Bates Davis Neighborhood House is seeking a dedicated Meal on Wheels (MOW) Driver Trainer. The MOW program supports independence while promoting the social, physical, and emotional well-being of seniors. The program consists of care management, administrative staff and delivery drivers who deliver meals to home bound seniors on specified routes Monday through Friday.
Scope of Work and Duties:
- Drivers use a company vehicle; The MOW driver reports directly to the Director of Senior Services.
- Responsible for delivering meals to home bound seniors in the East St. Louis and surrounding areas.
- Assign delivery routes each morning to drivers.
- Responsible for safely transporting seniors as assigned.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Seasoned Circle Cafe vehicles are kept clean and maintained.
- Responsible for properly packaging meals before deliver.
- Assisting in stocking shelves.
- Responsible for training other Season Circle Cafe drivers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This is a part time position, 6 hours per day, Monday through Friday.