Here at the Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau, we are excited about the return of travel and look forward to welcoming visitors from around the world back to our amazing city. The resilient, diverse, and welcoming nature of our city is what drives us forward, and it’s our talented staff that enables the PHLCVB to continually raise the bar.
We are currently searching for a Destination Services Coordinator to join our team.
The Destination Services Coordinator provides support to the Destination Services department managers. Priorities include data management, monthly reporting, assisting in site coordination, and handling and prioritizing customer requests as needed. This position may also work with meeting planners to determine servicing requirements and other support needed by the organization, convention attendees and other PHLCVB team members.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Destination Services.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Assist department heads with duties as it relates to departmental oversite including budget preparation and spreadsheets; team meeting agendas and minutes.
- Administrative duties include data entry in CRM, response to telephone and email inquiries.
- Assist with pre-promo conventions, industry/client events, site scheduling, FAMS, data mining, and partner visitation days.
- With CVB hosted events assist with registration, online profile building, shipping of supplies, managing RSVP lists, invoicing partners.
- Maintain supplies and booth components needed for promo trips (pop-up displays, table covers, giveaways etc.)
- Acts as liaison between meeting planner and Destination team members.
- Handle all outgoing shipments by using UPS and USPS systems.
- Process invoices and check requests through Concur system.
- User of CRM database for Sales and Service departments
- Assist service managers in welcome program scheduling with Philly partners for items such as Airport signage, PECO signage, labor for concierge desk, hotel welcome signs and any other welcome program initiatives as they are created for all or individual conventions
- Assist in housing call comments sheet, housing reports, and distribution notices to partners
- Assist in other department tasks, to include but not limited to microsites, site visits, profile data entry, convention alerts, data mining, and management of department folders in PHORUM
- Provide backup for other division Coordinators.
- Attend Sales and Services meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.