This individual is responsible for independently performing routine tasks in the QC laboratory with supervision.
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with site procedures.
- Perform incoming raw material sampling and testing, component inspection, in-process analyses, finished product release testing and stability testing.
- Maintain the laboratory in accordance with SOPs.
- Calibrate, operate and maintain analytical instrumentation for product testing, including routine preventive maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Write, revise and review Standard Operating Procedures, Material Specifications, Forms, Protocols and Reports.
- Understand basic analytical techniques and execute tasks below under supervision or under the direction of a test method, standard operating procedure, or a protocol.
- Nasal Spray testing
- Develop method validation knowledge.
- Develop instrument qualification knowledge.
- Good understanding of cGMPs.
- Develop investigative skills for OOS, OOT and aberrant result laboratory investigations.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Recommend and implement, as required, innovative approaches to problem solving.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Able to multitask and adjust priorities in response to changing conditions and schedules.
- Team player with well-developed interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Maintain proper social etiquette and self-control when dealing with stressful situations.